Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, time slips by so fast doesn't it. Looks like it has been 3 weeks since I have posted on my blog. I truly have been busy.

Meg has at least two volleyball games a week, sometimes more. My college classes have started back up again (I am taking 3). Meg and I went to Florida over Labor day weekend to see Travis. I have been working on stamp camp projects for the upcoming class (9/15). I am sure there is more, but those are the highlights.


This weekend is my surprise birthday celebration (Birthday Impossible).


When I received my package from Gina S. she gave me something extra, an awesome Artist Trading Card. I will be putting this in my scrapbook. Check out her blog, she has lots of amazing stuff. Plus she is much better about updating her blog.


No comments: