Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My first blog



I am so excited about my new blog.....
I am posting a picture of a picture frame that I just completed. I bought the frame for a dollar at a local discount store (Pamida). I used the Enchantment paper from the SU winter mini. I love this paper and had a difficult time using it. I have to confess.....I am a paper hoarder.
I used close to cocoa cardstock on the back of the frame, and taupe grossgrain ribbon for the hanger.
This frame highlights one of my favorite subjects....my grandaughter Jaden.

I am always on the prowl for cheap 3D items that I can transform. When I bought this chipboard frame, the clerk who checked me out said "what a cute" frame. What I wanted to say was "you should see it when I get finished with it". But what I said was "yes, it is". I will go purchase another frame and take it apart and then show you how I put it back together.

In the next couple days I will post more 3D items that I have made recently and samples from the Stamp Camp Extravaganza that my sister Angie and I are hosting this weekend.

Cris

No comments: