Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet

The witching hour was between 6 and 8 o'clock tonight in Northern Indiana....I saw many ghosts and goblins, plus a really cute fairy, a sweet puppy and spiderman.
Capt. Jack was so good and posed for a Halloween picture and then watched the goblins come and go from the office window (without barking toooo much).
I love Halloween, first of all who doesn't love CANDY??? I love the cool autumn nights and the smell of burning leaves. I especially love to reminisce about my childhood and trick-or-treating with my brother and sisters. One year we grew a HUGE pumpkin in our garden and we had it on our porch and someone stole it. My dad chased the teenagers down in his car and got our pumpkin back...One time we tp'd our grandparents who lived right next to us. The next morning they paid us to come clean it up (I think they gave us a quarter each). So not only did we have the fun of being sneaky but we got paid to clean it up too. And our parents went with us...talk about family fun.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: