Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Lost My Groove...

Sorry I have been gone so long....
I seemed to have lost my groove, but I am slowly getting it back.

My sweet grandpa passed away in January. He lived a good long life, but I would have been happy to have him around for 100 more years. I miss him and think about him every day.

In February I had a hysterectomy. The recovery was SLOW! I spent most days sleeping late and then sleeping on the couch.

I started back to work this week and and feeling pretty good (about 90%). I even created several cards and something special for my new niece Claire. My sister (Kim) and her husband (Brad) waited a long time for such a sweet little blessing. Claire was born on Monday (3/10/08) and weighed 9 lbs 10 oz and was 22 1/2" long. I can't wait to meet her and kiss her chubby cheeks.

Here are some pictures of items that I received from my grandparents household. Each one of these items holds a special place in my heart. I am going to do a scrapbook page explaining the story behind each item, so when my grandchildren inherit them from me they will know the story too.


No comments: