Thursday, December 9, 2010

When I Grow Up...


When I was in elementary school we had to write a paper about what we wanted to be or do when we grew up. I drew a picture of me and a horse, then I wrote that I wanted to stay home and ride horses all day while my husband worked...That didn't work out so well for me. I don't even like horses anymore (they are big, scary, and have big bitey teeth). Plus I actually like to work (crazy, isn't it).
Anyway God had a plan for me, and right now I am in the job that I am suppose to be in. I am a Buyer for an agricultural company. Really, shopping all day is the perfect job for me. Too bad I don't get to shop for fashionable clothes, or fancy cars. Anyway it is a job and it pays the bills. Plus I enjoy my co-workers. Really it could be much worse.
Here I am in my office, my desk looks pretty clean, right. It is a trick...most days my desk looks like...well lets just pretend like it is clean all the time.

No comments: