Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pink Elephant


It has been awhile since I posted to my Blog.... Travis returned home from Florida and brought not sunshine with him, but a horrible cold. Of course I ended up with it.....I spent all day Sunday on the couch and then didn't go to work on Monday. Finally I am starting to feel a little better, but I sound like a man.....and it is not sexy.

Tonight I was home all alone and spent it in my "office" working on Stamp Camp projects and making some special cards. The card I am attaching was made by stamping the elephant image with versamark then embossing it with clear embossing powder. Then I brayered over the whole image with black ink. Then I finished up the card. After I got it all done I thought, darn I wish I would have used my paisley stamp instead of the "hot to dot" wheel. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. My inspiration for this card was the new Vera Bradley pattern with pink elephants.

No comments: