Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm Back......


Sorry I have neglected my blog for so long.... I added a new blog banner this week and made a promise to myself to do better. One valid excuse that I can use is that I broke my camera while in Florida. I had the camera in my purse and then shut my purse in the car door (cracked the screen). My husband (who is a genius) fixed it for me when he was home last week, so I am back in business. Here is a name frame that I made for my friend Criss's daughter, Claire, who had her first birthday party this weekend. I got the shadow box from the dollar store ($.50) and took it apart and put it back together. It came with the flower in it, but I took the flower out and cut it in half and put it in the corner of the box. I also made a butterfly using a paisley stamp, vellum and silver cord.

Enjoy.....

No comments: