Monday, July 30, 2007

More Stamp Camp photos




Okay, I confess, this is not the best picture I have everytaken. Actually it is really bad. But I it is 10:00 pm and I have to leave to go pick up my daughter from her job so no time for a retake. My daughter works at an ice cream shoppe, which is really bad because I want to get ice cream everytime I drop her off and pick her up.

The first card is using a new stamp set Double Line Doodles from the new (July 1st) catalog. Paisley is huge right now, there is a fun paisley stamp in this set.

The second card is using the Carte Postale stamp set (one of my favorites) and watercolor crayons.

As I told you in the last post, I went to a Memory Works party this evening. It was FUN. Gina was the hostess, here is a link to her website.

No comments: