Saturday, April 5, 2008

Beautiful Spring Day!!



First things first...here is my card for Heather's "Share your spark Friday" challenge. The challenge was to make a card with a glitter element. Since I needed to design a card for Stamp Clamp using the SU Sticky Cut Letter, I this would be good motivation for me to get it done.
I used Soft Sky cardstock and designer paper, Purely Pomegranate, and Wild Wasabi cardstock, silver cord, glitter and words from the SU stamp set .... (I can't think of the name and don't want to run downstairs).

It is a beautiful spring day here in Indiana. It is at least 60 degrees out. I raked leaves and picked up sticks, then I got my hammock out and laid in the sun. I think I am headed back out side with a drink and a magazine as soon as I finish this posting.

We are headed to Chicago for a couple days next week. It is spring break for our daughter and we usually go Florida, but it just didn't work out this year. Chicago will be fun, we are going to the Art Institute and plan on doing lots of shopping. Although we may have to leave Travis at the hotel when we shop.

No comments: