Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chicago

We had a good time on our trip to Chicago! We went shopping, and to the Art Institute. I personally love the Art Institute and could spend lots of time there. I think Meghan enjoyed it too. She had fun looking for paintings that she had study in school.
But I was glad to get home and sleep in my own bed.

Meghan wanted to know what the big deal was with Saks...so we went in (after Travis took our picture). Everything was soooo expensive. And not any more fabulous than any other store.

In front of the Art institute

My buddy Jack was so happy to see us when we picked him up from the groomer. He likes staying at the groomers, because she has little Yorkie puppies that he plays with. He was glad to be home and spent all day following me around, sleeping in my lap or on my feet when I would stop or sit down.

No comments: