Friday, August 3, 2007

Best sister ever....


I have the best sister ever....


She called me at work today and asked me if I could meet her outside in the parking lot. She was out running errands and had something for me. She gave me a cute card (which I will post later) and inside it said...It's 40 days till your 40th birthday! Many special things are planned for you, cause you are so special. Please check your mailbox on a daily basis for the next 40 days, as there will be special treats for you! I hope your birthday is wonderful, awesome and downright more than you expect, cause you are all those things to me. love ang

I am so excited 40 days of fun and surprises....

I am taking off 1/2 day of work today and heading to Chicago with my youngest daughter. She turns 16 next Tuesday. We are going to go to Art institute and shopping at Gurney Mills.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: