Thursday, August 9, 2007

Birthday Impossible

This evening I went with my mom and sister to Dream Dinners. We had a great time. On the way we stopped for dinner, when I got back in the vehicle there was a card on my seat that said:

Birthday Impossible.... You mission, if you choose to accept it, will be dangerous and fraught with adventure, excitement and if you are lucky, a cold drink at the end of the day! Plan to arrive at ...(my mom's house) on Sept 8th at 7:30, bring with you a backpack loaded with the following, a bathing suit, tennis shoes, shorts, a dressy undercover outfit, a toothbrush and $21.50 for admittance. Make sure taht you have identification for whichever identity you choose to assume on this mission. Have monetary resources available to you as you never know who you will need to buy off for information! You will need to inform your next of kin that you will be unavailable until after the mission so any minor children will be need to be covered. If you choose to accept the mission - we wish you the best of luck!! and Happy Birthday!

I am beginning to think there are multiple parties involved in this operation.....here is a mug shot of some of the people I think may be involved in this operation....



No comments: